OMG OMG! Max Factory is going to release a KOS-MOS figma! I have been dreaming of getting the 1/4 KOS-MOS figure by Volk. This will have to suffice for now. For 4,800 yen, you can get your hands on this beauty. It seems that many figures are coming out in Feburary 2011. Ritsu, Ballerina Rei, Ballerina Asuka, and this KOS-MOS will be released in Feburary. With such a hefty price tag, she comes with many accessories (will be listed below). The thing I am worried about is the fact that her arms may not have enough strenght to hold her weapons. I believe we all had experiences with figma or other action figures where the figure cannot keep the accessory at the proper pose for long. Usually the arm socket cannot support the weight and the arm + accessory drops down. Since it is a a long time until February, I fear the worst for my wallet and passing up on some other figures >.<. She is 16cm tall and is made from ABS and PVC.
From "Xenosaga Episode III: Also sprach Zarathustra" comes a figma of the newly designed KOS-MOS ver.4.
* Using the smooth yet poseable joints of figma, you can act out a variety of different scenes.
* A flexible plastic is used for important areas, allowing proportions to be kept without compromising posability.
* Two expressions are included: The standard expressionless face that KOS-MOS kept for most of the game, as well as the smiling face that she showed after her awakening at the end of the game.
* Using replaceable parts on her fringe, you can recreate her Fatima Gras Mode.
* Two huge Gatling guns are included with stands to support them, as well as a hand gun.
* She also comes with her hand-sword and dragon-tooth - a stunning number of weapons!
* As if that wasn't enough. her chest also has a replaceable part which allows you to recreate her powerful X-BUSTER attack.
* A poseable figma stand is included, which allows various poses to be taken.
Xenosaga Home Page
Max Factory Home Page